Thursday, October 3, 2013

My experience at HPIAM has been good; I really like this school because there’s no drama its calm. This school is always clean it’s never messy or trashy. Also, I like the principal, Mr. C is he really nice, and patient with all of us. All the staff and teachers are nice. The only thing I dislike is that we enter really early at 7:30, but what I like is that we go out at 2:35 which is a good time if I say so myself. Also, another thing I don’t like about it now is that we have to uniform, last year we didn’t have to wear uniform. This is my second year at HPIAM. I like more last year’s schedule than this year’s schedule. These years that I been here, I don’t have any problems. Another good about me moving here is that know I focus more of school and I have risen up my grades. Teachers from here at HPIAM are more helpful and they motivate me more than my last school. I really always liked all my classes here. I also like that they try to make activities for us, so it won’t be boring. They try to make school fun for us, which is a good thing about it. I think they should change the schedule like last year’s because I do really not like this one, it’s so long. HPIAM has many sports and afterschool activities you could join. I like this school more than I liked my other one. At a point I like that we are separate from the other schools, but then I don’t like it because the school is small for us, it’s only two halls for each school and we can’t go up nor down to the other schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment