Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Break♥
During my thanksgiving break I went over to my cousins new house in San Bernandino and stayed over for about two days. It was really boring over there, it's a lonely and dry place not like over here in Los Angeles. It was also my little sisters 9th birthday during our break and we did her a party with family, friends, neighbors. It was really fun, I think that was the most exciting thing in my break that happened. In thanksgiving I stayed home and one of my aunts from my moms side came over. I also spend my thanksgiving with my bestfriend, it was not really to fun though. I went to the movies to watch the new movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I liked it a lot, it was cool. When my friends and I left the movies, we raced home because we came in separate cars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment