Monday, June 2, 2014

1. What did you like best about this class?
 One thing I like best about this class is you do research about many different types of job you could work in when your older. Also, we would get free time for about just five minutes.
2. What did you dislike about this class?
I dislike about this class is that we didn't do any fun activities once in a while. Also, that we would do the same routine everyday we wouldn't try something new.
3. What can you recommend to improve the class?
Something I could do to improve the class is to not miss one single day, because I missed a couple of days and my grade went down.
4. What will you always remember about this class?
Something I would remember about this class is to always choose the right and always do the best I could throughout my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment