Monday, January 13, 2014

During my 3-Week Christmas Break I went out to Universal Studios with my friends, but we sadly didn't get the chance to go in! After that, we decided to go eat, and walk around city walk. Oh, and we also went to Hollywood to chill that same day. I went to the movies twice with my friend from school. We were going to go Ice skating but the line to go in was too long! I spend all my Sunday's with my whole family just spending time together and making food. Christmas I spend it with my family for a little while and I went home to spend it with my bestfriend and her family. Christmas was good for me! New years I spend it at home with my parents, little sister, and my grandparents. After that, I spend it with my bestfriend and her family for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment